“A complete understanding of your delivery capability (and how it is changing over time) is a critical part of effective delivery planning and forecasting”
Confidently forecast delivery and manage delivery risk
Delivery Managers are under constant pressure to deliver to their stakeholders’ expectations and update on progress in a meaningful way. Often they have multiple workstreams to worry about, with differing workflows and objectives.
In each case, a complete understanding of the teams’ end-to-end delivery capability is critical to:
- effective progress reporting
- accurate forecasting, and ultimately
- effective delivery outcomes.
Prioritise and focus on critical delivery areas, risks and people
Delivery Managers can choose the metrics most applicable to them and their teams – for a new level of powerful insight across products, projects, boards, teams etc.
- Create a custom view built around the questions that matter to you
- Track improvements in your teams’ capabilities over time
- Reduce delivery risk and improve your forecasting by identifying bottlenecks and predictors of delivery delays
- See a quant view of real time engineer feedback
- Easy drill-down to get to the root cause of the problem
- Better manage offshore and contractor teams.
The net result is self-improving, highly motivated, happier teams and better delivery outcomes.
TRY PLANDEK FOR FREE