Delivery Managers are under constant pressure to deliver to their stakeholders’ expectations and update on progress in a meaningful way. Often they have multiple workstreams to worry about, with differing workflows and objectives.
In each case, a complete understanding of the teams’ end-to-end delivery capability is critical to:
- effective progress reporting
- accurate forecasting, and ultimately
- effective delivery outcomes.
Delivery Managers can choose the metrics most applicable to them and their teams – for a new level of powerful insight across products, projects, boards, teams etc.
- Create a custom view built around the questions that matter to you
- Track improvements in your teams’ capabilities over time
- Reduce delivery risk and improve your forecasting by identifying bottlenecks and predictors of delivery delays
- See a quant view of real time engineer feedback
- Easy drill-down to get to the root cause of the problem
- Better manage offshore and contractor teams.